Friday, September 24, 2010

The Dangers of Working Too Much

I went back through the list of books I added to my list on Goodreads and realized that somewhere along the line (about when I was shifted to a different position at work), I started spending more time at work than at home. The result was that I no longer had time to read for fun. Clearly, this hiatus from reading didn't bode well for my chances of completing the 100 book challenge by the end of next month. Since I took a break from roughly May to August (4 months of not reading!!), I am going to give myself an extension until Christmas (3 months from today).

Now, I know that I made the rules for this challenge, and the only person I am letting down is myself etc etc etc. But, I deserve this reprieve, and need the excuse to make time for myself since work isn't slowing down any time soon.

So, more books will be read and more posts will be made this weekend.

Thanks for hanging in there readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment